Asia Veterinary Diagnostics is always looking for talented people to join our team.
We offer structured career development competitive remuneration and the chance to work in some of the most interesting and diverse parts of the world.
If you’d like to register your CV with us, please email it to email@example.com.
A UNIQUE AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN
Associate Medical Technologist
Asia Veterinary Diagnostics is a veterinary specialty laboratory currently providing services in the fields of Anatomical Pathology, Microbiology, Haematology, Chemical Pathology and Molecular Diagnostics to veterinary clinics across Hong Kong.
HKVDC will soon offer pathology services to the Singapore veterinary community as well and is looking for a full time Associate Medical Technologist to help us set up and then run our satellite laboratory unit locally.
Being a key member of our technical team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing laboratory procedures according to established standard operating procedures
- Maintaining our quality assurance programme, observing strict quality control procedures
- Assisting in specimen preparation and administrative duties
- Helping with the setting up of our new satellite unit, with the support of our Head Pathologists
- Providing local customer service and supervising local daily operations.
- Degree (or above) in Biomedical Science, or equivalent
- Self motivated, well-organised, independent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin/Cantonese
Interested parties are kindly invited to send their curriculum vitae, stating present and expected salaries, as well as available date of employment, with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +852 2371 3189.